DIAGNOSTINĖS PROGRAMINĖS ĮRANGOS IDC4 OHW 13 ATNAUJINIMAS
The new IDC4E OFF-HIGHWAY 13 update allows you to use new and important developments related to the diagnosis on agricultural vehicles such as tractors, handlers, unifeed mixers, threshing machines, but also on construction and earth moving equipment such as diggers, loaders, backhoes, dumpers, bulldozers and many more. The OFF-HIGHWAY diagnostic environment that TEXA offers its customers is unique and increases at each update thanks to the constant work of TEXA's research and development teams.
Among the new software features introduced starting from this update, we wish to highlight the “Test Drive” function which allows you to record the diagnostic session while the vehicle is moving in order to identify specific faults that cannot be detected in a workshop.
NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES
“Test Drive” function
The electronic devices installed on board of vehicles, if on one hand improve the reliability, performances and safety, on the other they can hide critical points connected to the occurrence of sporadic or intermittent faults that appear only in certain driving conditions. These malfunctions, if not promptly solved, can jeopardise the use of the vehicle, causing great inconveniences both for the customer and for the mechanic.
To meet these needs, TEXA developed the new “Test Drive” function, available starting from the IDC4E OHW 13 update using the NAVIGATOR TX* range tools, which allows you to record the diagnostic session while the vehicle is moving in order to identify specific faults that otherwise cannot be detected in a workshop.
Once the NAVIGATOR is connected to the socket, simply access the diagnosis and create a list of favourite Parameters. At this point, after clicking on the Test Drive button, the tool sets itself in recording mode and the vehicle can be driven out of the workshop normally. The interface will recreate a complete outline of the situation in which the fault occurred, supplying important elements for the analysis of the problem in order to identify the causes of the fault and be able to repair the vehicle once it returns to the workshop.
*The NAVIGATOR TX range tools that are compatible with the Test Drive function are the ones that have the prefix of the serial number that starts with the following letters: DNH, DNG, DNF, DNB, DNI, DNN.
NEW DIAGNOSTIC FEATURES
Below is a list that examines some of the new features available starting from this OFF-HIGHWAY version, dedicated to the most important brands on the market divided into the categories CONSTRUCTION and AGRICULTURAL VEHICLES:
- CHALLENGER: the diagnosis of the auxiliary control valves was added for the Tractors Series MT700B, MT700C, MT800B, MT800C and MT900B;
- MASSEY FERGUSON: the general diagnosis for the Tractors Series 5600, 6600, 7600 and 8600 was added;
- NEW HOLLAND: the manual procedures for the transmission and linkage systems were added for the Tractors Series TS;
- VALTRA: the Tier 4 engine diagnosis was added for the Tractors Series A.
- CATERPILLAR: the database was simplified and the diagnosis of the Instrumentation, GPS and Auxiliary control valve systems was included for the various platforms;
- JOHN DEERE CE: the engine diagnosis and the general diagnosis for the Loaders Series H, J, K (Tier 3 and Tier 4) and WL were developed, along with the engine diagnosis and the general diagnosis for the Backhoes Series G, J and K (Tier 3 and Tier 4);
- VOLVO CE: the engine diagnosis and the exhaust gas after-treatment were added for the Excavator Series EC (M.Y. 2015).
The OFF-HIGHWAY 13 update also includes interesting new features as far as the DASHBOARDS and wiring diagrams are concerned:
- FENDT: general diagnosis and Deutz Tier 4 engine;
- MASSEY FERGUSON: general diagnosis and SISU Tier 4 engine.
- MASSEY FERGUSON SERIES 5600: Transmission, Front Linkage and Rear linkage;
- MASSEY FERGUSON SERIES 6600: Suspended axle, Transmission, Auxiliary control valves, Front linkage and Rear linkage;
- MASSEY FERGUSON SERIES 7600: Suspended axle, Transmission, Auxiliary control valves, Front linkage and Rear linkage.