DIAGNOSTINĖS PROGRAMINĖS ĮRANGOS IDC4 TRUCK 33 ATNAUJINIMAS
The new IDC4 TRUCK 33 software includes a large number of diagnostic developments related to the world of industrial vehicles, light commercial vehicles and buses.
It is a further, massive, extension of TEXA's incredible diagnostic coverage, that allows technicians to work efficiently and with competence on heavy vehicles.
In addition to the new important diagnostic features, the update offers for the first time a new, extended TecRMI database.
ENTIRELY NEW: Mechanical data - TecRMI
Thanks to an important partnership with TecRMI, European leader in the supply of technical data for diagnosis and vehicle repair, starting from this software version mechanics that use TEXA's tools dedicated to TRUCK diagnosis, now have access to another extended database called Mechanical Data – TecRMI, rich in technical information essential for repairing vehicles, such as the exhaust gas control values, the chassis data, the braking system, the engine tightening torques, the lights, the tyres and much more.
The new Mechanical Data - TecRMI will be available on AXONE 4 and PCs with operating systems higher than Windows XP. For further details, contact your retailer.
Following are some of the most important new diagnostic features included in the TRUCK 33 update:
EUROPE AND ASIA
XF EU6 and CF EU6
The entire platform was implemented with the development of the following systems: BBM Body Builder Module, ZF AS-Tronic new generation Eu6, DTCO Digital Tachograph, 3rd generation WABCO EBS, ELC Exterior Lighting Control, Immobiliser, CDS-4 Door Management, Eberspacher Hydronic Independent Heating, VIC 3 new generation of Gateway Eu6, ZF Intarder 3 for Eu6 applications, WABCO ECAS 4 Suspensions, SAC Smart Air Supply Control, SWS Steering Wheels Switches, DIP5 Eu6 Instrument panel, EMAS VSE Eu6 third axle. For the EAS3 CONTINENTAL system, AdBlue system operation tests with DPF Regeneration have been added.
The entire platform was implemented with the development of the following systems: ZF AS-Tronic new generation Eu6, DTCO Digital Tachograph, 3rd generation WABCO EBS, ELC Exterior Lighting Control, Immobiliser, CDS-4 Door Management, VIC 3 new generation of Gateway Eu6, ZF Intarder 3 for Eu6 applications, WABCO ECAS 4 Suspensions, DIP5 Eu6 Instrument panel, EMAS VSE Eu6 third axle.
- EDC17 CV41 EU6: the new Engine Tests have been developed with diagrams of the specific reports for each engine type and related variant control unit.
- The TGS3s function has been developed for all engine types, Eu3, Eu4. Eu5, EVV and Eu6.
- Actros MPIV: new variants for all the Euro6 systems, second step of the first generation.
- Econic Eu6: development of all the systems.
- The TGS3s function has been implemented for the models Actros MPIV, Antos and Econic EU6.
- TGX-TGM: new development for the Multi Media system.
- TGX-TGM: the ACC system Adjustment and Calibration and the Freeze Frame reading have been developed.
- SERIES R/P/G: development of new activations for the OPTICRUISE transmission operation check and new reset and initialisation adjustments.
- The new TGS3s function has been implemented.
- FORD CONNECT, New AirBag system.
- FORD CUSTOM, the new Body Computer and Instrumentation system have been developed.
- KNORR TEBS G2, development of the new Start Up function.
NAVISTAR - INTERNATIONAL
- International Body Controller-Gateway: Help sheets have been added for the single Engineering Parameters.
- International Engine Navistar and Maxxforce: the Help sheets for the Adjustments and for the Engineering Parameters have been integrated.
ISUZU NORTH AMERICA
- The DEF (AdBlue) Isuzu M.Y. System from 2011 to 2015 has been developed.
- Sprinter CDI 901-905: 5 cylinder version specific for North America.
Interesting new features have also been introduced in IDC4 TRUCK version 33 related to the innovative DASHBOARD function. Thanks to its captivating graphic design and the dynamic display of engineering parameters, this function provides a much easier and more intuitive understanding of how the systems of a specific vehicle work:
- DAF: SCR Logical Group injection, Common Rail injection, VGT Logical Group injection, EGR Logical Group injection, WABCO EBS3, WABCO ECAS4 Suspensions.
- VOLVO: NEW LOGICAL GROUP FOR THE EVV DIESEL INJECTION
- MERCEDES ACTROS MPIV: SUSPENSIONS
- EB+ HALDEX GENERATIONS 1 and 2: ALL THE VARIANTS
- EB+ HALDEX 3RD GENERATION: ALL THE VARIANTS
WARNING TO USERS WHO HAVE “OLD GENERATION” TOOLS.
We also wish to inform you that, although TEXA tries its best to keep its "old generation" diagnostic tools updated through an active subscription (for example NAVIGATOR MOBILE and TRIBOX with A-DIA module), the electronics in modern vehicles is often very complex and requires diagnostic tools with advanced technological features.
For this reason, for some new systems, some advanced diagnostic operations may not be available using “old generation” tools.